Pro: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
A server administrator is responsible for the operations and day-to-day management of an infrastructure of servers for an enterprise organization. Windows server administrators manage the infrastructure, Web, and IT application servers. The Windows server administrators use scripts and batch files written by others or those that they occasionally write themselves to accomplish tasks on a regular basis. They conduct most server management tasks remotely by using Terminal Server or administration tools installed on their local workstation. A server administrator’s primary tasks include:
Managing the server operating system, file, and directory services
Software distribution and updates
Profiling and monitoring assigned servers
Server administrators also support engineering projects. Server administrators are responsible for server builds and configuration. Their job role involves 60 percent operations, 20 percent engineering, and 20 percent support tasks.
Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-646: Pro: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator
This Training Will Cover
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.
Planning for Server Deployment (19 percent)
* Plan server installations and upgrades. May include but is not limited to: Windows Server 2008 edition selection, rollback planning, Bitlocker implementation requirements
* Plan for automated server deployment. May include but is not limited to: standard server image, automation and scheduling of server deployments
* Plan infrastructure services server roles. May include but is not limited to: address assignment, name resolution, network access control, directory services, application services, certificate services
* Plan application servers and services. May include but is not limited to: virtualization server planning, availability, resilience, and accessibility
* Plan file and print server roles. May include but is not limited to: access permissions, storage quotas, replication, indexing, file storage policy, availability, printer publishing
Planning for Server Management (23 percent)
* Plan server management strategies. May include but is not limited to: remote administration, remote desktop, server management technologies, Server Manager and ServerManagerCMD, delegation policies and procedures
* Plan for delegated administration. May include but is not limited to: delegate authority, delegate Active Directory objects, application management
* Plan and implement group policy strategy. May include but is not limited to: GPO management, GPO backup and recovery, group policy troubleshooting, group policy planning
Monitoring and Maintaining Servers (20 percent)
* Implement patch management strategy. May include but is not limited to: operating system patch level maintenance, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), application patch level maintenance
* Monitor servers for performance evaluation and optimization. May include but is not limited to: server and service monitoring, optimization, event management, trending and baseline analysis
* Monitor and maintain security and policies. May include but is not limited to: remote access, monitor and maintain NPAS, network access, server security, firewall rules and policies, authentication and authorization, data security, auditing
Planning Application and Data Provisioning (19 percent)
* Provision applications. May include but is not limited to: presentation virtualization, terminal server infrastructure, resource allocation, application virtualization alternatives, application deployment, System Center Configuration Manager
* Provision data. May include but is not limited to: shared resources, offline data access
Planning for Business Continuity and High Availability (19 percent)
* Plan storage. May include but is not limited to: storage solutions, storage management
* Plan high availability. May include but is not limited to: service redundancy, service availability
* Plan for backup and recovery. May include but is not limited to: data recovery strategy, server recovery strategy, directory service recovery strategy, object level recovery
Make The Best Choice Chose - Testkingdom
Make yourself more valuable in today's competitive computer industry Testkingdom's preparation material includes the most excellent features, prepared by the same dedicated experts who have come together to offer an integrated solution. We provide the most excellent and simple method to pass your Microsoft MCITP 70-646 exam on the first attempt "GUARANTEED".
Our Unlimited Access Package will prepare you for your exam with guaranteed results, 70-646 Study Guide. Your exam will download as a single 70-646 PDF or complete 70-646 testing engine as well as over +1500 other technical exam PDF and exam engine downloads. Forget buying your prep materials separately at three time the price of our unlimited access plan - skip the 70-646 audio exams and select the one package that gives it all to you at your discretion: 70-646 Study Materials featuring the exam engine.
Testkingdom 70-646 Exam Prepration Tools
Testkingdom Microsoft MCITP preparation begins and ends with your accomplishing this credential goal. Although you will take each Microsoft MCITP online test one at a time - each one builds upon the previous. Remember that each Microsoft MCITP exam paper is built from a common certification foundation.
70-646 Exam Testing Engines
Beyond knowing the answer, and actually understanding the 70-646 test questions puts you one step ahead of the test. Completely understanding a concept and reasoning behind how something works, makes your task second nature. Your 70-646 quiz will melt in your hands if you know the logic behind the concepts. Any legitimate Microsoft MCITP prep materials should enforce this style of learning - but you will be hard pressed to find more than a Microsoft MCITP practice test anywhere other than Testkingdom.
70-646 Exam Questions and Answers with Explanation
This is where your Microsoft MCITP 70-646 exam prep really takes off, in the testing your knowledge and ability to quickly come up with answers in the 70-646 online tests. Using MCITP 70-646 practice exams is an excellent way to increase response time and queue certain answers to common issues.
70-646 Exam Study Guides
All Microsoft MCITP online tests begin somewhere, and that is what the Microsoft MCITP training course will do for you: create a foundation to build on. Study guides are essentially a detailed Microsoft MCITP 70-646 tutorial and are great introductions to new Microsoft MCITP training courses as you advance. The content is always relevant, and compound again to make you pass your 70-646 exams on the first attempt. You will frequently find these 70-646 PDF files downloadable and can then archive or print them for extra reading or studying on-the-go.
70-646 Exam Video Training
For some, this is the best way to get the latest Microsoft MCITP 70-646 training. However you decide to learn 70-646 exam topics is up to you and your learning style. The Testkingdom Microsoft MCITP products and tools are designed to work well with every learning style. Give us a try and sample our work. You'll be glad you did.
70-646 Other Features
* Realistic practice questions just like the ones found on certification exams.
* Each guide is composed from industry leading professionals real Microsoft MCITP notes, certifying 100% brain dump free.
* Study guides and exam papers are guaranteed to help you pass on your first attempt or your money back.
* Designed to help you complete your certificate using only
* Delivered in PDF format for easy reading and printing Testkingdom unique CBT 70-646 will have you dancing the Microsoft MCITP jig before you know it..
* MCITP 70-646 prep files are frequently updated to maintain accuracy. Your courses will always be up to date.
Get MCITP ebooks from Testkingdom which contain real 70-646 exam questions and answers. You WILL pass your MCITP exam on the first attempt using only Testkingdom's MCITP excellent preparation tools and tutorials.